Emanuel County Schools Mission Statement
To graduate all Emanuel County public school students with a meaningful diploma based on rigorous standards which ensures college and career readiness delivered by effective highly qualified educators.
Emanuel County Schools Beliefs
- We believe education is the foundation for a better life.
- We believe learning is a life-long process.
- We believe everyone deserves to be treated with dignity.
- We believe everyone is unique, worthy, and capable of learning and achieving success.
- We believe everyone is entitled to relevant and productive learning experiences.
- We believe everyone is responsible for his/her behavior as an individual and as a member of society.
- We believe a strong educational program is necessary for a thriving and progressive community.
- We believe meeting educational needs requires the active participation and support of home, school, and community.
Goal 1: As a result of a rigorous K-12 program all students will graduate prepared to be college and career ready.
Goal 2:All Students will meet or exceed academic expectations
Goal 3: All students will attend school in a safe, healthy and supportive environment.
Goal 4: All stakeholders will share the responsibility of preparing students to be lifelong learners and contributing members of the community.